Coconut Flour Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Grain Free, Dairy Free and Delicious!
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted or olive oil
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of Lucuma powder (super food)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup cooked and blended pumpkin
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375. Spray muffin pan with Coconut oil spray or use paper towel and coconut oil.
In a large bowl, combine eggs, coconut milk, maple syrup, sea salt, and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine and set aside.
Mix coconut flour, lucuma powder, baking powder, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice into the wet ingredients. Whisk vigorously (or quickly blend) until no lumps remain. Stir in melted coconut oil until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
Fill muffin cup just above full. You can sprinkle each muffin with a few additional chocolate chips. Bake muffins for 15 to 18 minutes or until muffins are golden and spring back when pressed gently. Once baked, cool for 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
This recipe was adapted from thevibrantfamily.com